The Sebastian Inlet Park offers miles of stunning beaches with numerous surfboarding spots, perfect for beginners and experts. Catch a wave and experience a thrilling ride across Florida’s sparkling waters, all while enjoying the picturesque views of the park. Reserve your surfboard online today!
Pro Tip: Booking your adventure online, not only saves you time and money, but also ensures that you have a watercraft with your name on it.
1 hour $25 | 2 Hours $30
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Additional protective-wear (optional)
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
$8.00 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must wear a helmet if less than 16 years of age as required by state law.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit specifications.
- Must have the ability to mount, dismount and stop the bike independently.
- Must have the ability to navigate uneven terrain on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must have the ability to follow applicable traffic laws.