Take your pick of a kayak or paddle board for our weekly Friday evening sunset tour at Sebastian Inlet State Park. We launch from the Marina paddling the calm waters of the Indian River Lagoon chasing the sun before stopping at the grass flats to watch the final sunset.
- Kayak or Paddleboard
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit for the vessel (450 lbs. tandem kayak or 275 lbs. single kayak).
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to wear a properly fitted personal flotation device.
- Must have the ability to enter and exit the kayak independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment.
- Must have At least one person in the kayak with the ability to move it through the water in a stable manner and return it to the launching area.
- Must have the ability to tolerate 80 degree Fahrenheit water and bright sunlight for 1.5 hours.
In the event of capsize, one:
- Must have the ability to get out from under the watercraft independently.
- Must have the ability to right oneself and remain face up in the water with the aid of a personal flotation device.