Bayside Marina and Adventures is the perfect place to start your day on the water. Wildlife is everywhere, and some of the best river and flats fishing available anywhere in Florida is just outside Bayside Marina. The spoil islands are close by for a picnic or for the more adventurous, overnight camping.
- 25HP or 50HP Pontoon Boat
- Life Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Additional protective-wear (optional)
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
Required Park Entrance Fees
$8.00 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- A credit card is required for your security deposit.
- All rentals require a valid I.D. and Credit Card
- All renters must be 18 or older
- Must have the ability to follow applicable traffic laws.