BG’S Bayside Marina Camping Rules
1. All persons must comply with State Park, and local laws. Marina Employees and Park Rangers shall be responsible for enforcement of Regulations.
2. Marnia rules expressively prohibit the use of campsites without payment. Payment must be on time and in advance of the 12:00 noon check-out time.
3. Individuals must be 18 years of age or older to rent a campsite. Parent/Guardian must register and be on site with campers under 18 years of age. All individuals under 18 years of age must be on campsite during Quiet hours. Parent/Guardian is responsible for the conduct of any individuals under the age of 18 years on their site or sites.
4. All Campers must register at office. Photo ID’s are required upon registering.
5. Campsites are designed to hold a maximum of six (6) people, maximum two (2) tents per site.
6. Additional tents are $5 per night. Two (2) vehicles per site- all others must pay for additional stay of $5 per night.
7. Speed limit is 15 MPH. STRICTLY ENFORCED.
8. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. A warning will be issued for the first complaint. If there is a second, the camper may be asked to leave the premise without a refund. No one is allowed to set-up after quiet hours.
9. All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than six (6) feet at all times. A limit of two (2) pets per campsite. Pets are not allowed to be left unattended outside of camping unit. Person with pets that are noisy, dangerous, disturbing or intimidating to people, will be required to leave the park. Pets are required by Florida law to be vaccinated. Please PICK UP AFTER YOUR PETS.
10. Please do not feed the wildlife. Secure all food items.
11. Please use trash cans.
12. Fires are only allowed in fire rings only.
13. For reasons of safety and aesthetics, no lines, wires, tarps or ropes are not to be attached to trees or posts.
14. The Marina and SISP is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
15. We reserve the right to remove anyone violating the rules, destroying or defacing property, or creating a disturbance.
16. Fishing is prohibited from the marina docks.